HELLO

August 17, 2011

A Much Needed Update + Bridal Shower Fever


Hi girls! Oh, my goodness, lots going on! Hence why I haven't updated my blog in forever and for that I am quite sorry. I've been commuting between Northern and Southern California the last few months and I find it very difficult to get any blogging done, unfortunately. I am working in my hometown of Orange County again so that makes me completely ecstatic! I'm doing bridal hair and makeup with my new associate that I'm over the moon about. I'm one happy girl to have met and be able to work with such an amazing person. Lots of updates on everything that I am doing soon.

I am also freelance writing from home when I'm in NorCal all while starting to plan my best friends bridal shower and help out with her wedding planning! She gets married in November and her bridal shower is mid-October, so lots to do between then and now. I'm already so excited to style, decorate and throw her the best bridal shower, along with her good friends and Mom, which I'm very close to. It's going to be Oh, so darling to say the least. Her colors are midnight blue, lavender, black and dove- so pretty, right? Get ready to see some behind the scene sneak peeks of the planning process! Follow my pins {my link is on the sidebar} to keep up with everything that inspires me. Thanks for sticking with me, hope you're all having an amazing week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...