HELLO

March 11, 2011

{Paper Pretties & Pinterest}


{All images via MaeMae Paperie}
I've always been an admirer of stationary. In fact, my favorite time of year as a kid was back to school time because I knew my parents would take me to an office supply store and let me pick out what I needed for school. There's just something about crisp new paper, freshly sharpened pencils and  colorful pens...don't even get me started on my obsession with Sanrio. Oh, it was so exciting. It was my Christmas morning. My love for anything paper, pencils, arts and crafts, and practically anything with calligraphy came from my Dad. I remember sitting at his side observing his beautiful penmanship when signing his signature and learning stroke by stroke how to copy it. To this day my love for stationary continues to grow. I value the originality and unique features of each font, stencil pattern and pretty paper I happen to stumble upon. It just makes me happy.
{Images via MaeMae Paperie for Rue Magazine}
So you can imagine my delight when going through MaeMae Paperie's blog. Her designs are bananas! I mean it's seriously not fair how much creativity this lady has! She designs bespoke stationary, invitation suites, branding and gift tags. Each one more unique and captivating than the last. I love that they all look different, suiting each clients needs and likes, and yet stays true to her style. I love her logos, monograms, color stories and choice of patterns. I'm all about mixing patterns and prints. Her inspiration boards are a whole other thing to get lost in. Thanks Pinterest for being so amazing in letting me discover so many great vendors and ideas and keep it all organized so well! If you're not already using Pinterest I suggest you get on it because it's truly an inspirational source no one should be missing out on. Follow my pins with the link above.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...