HELLO

June 23, 2010

{As Timeless as Tiffany's}

It's here! 

The new issue of Nonpareil Magazine includes my beauty article "As Timeless as Tiffany's" based on my favorite movie, Breakfast at Tiffany's. The article is a how-to for bridal makeup and hair styling inspired by the glamorous Holly Golightly.  I'm so proud of this shoot and the finished look. I've been an adoring long-time Audrey Hepburn fan and to finally see my take on her style and beauty come to life is a dream come true. 

Coming up with the concept, designing it and then styling it were so much fun, especially because I got to work with some amazing girls. Thanks Brittany, Hayley, and Chelsey for helping me make my little dream come true! Nonpareil is a lovely DIY craft magazine for brides and designers. This issue, their fourth, is themed after the silver screen and includes articles based on films {some of my very favorites I must say} including Marie Antoinette, Amelie, To Catch a Thief, and Chocolat. It's full of delicious eye candy! And super cute how-to's. If you don't already read it, you must. It's free. Look for more pictures from this shoot soon on my beauty blog, MyHeartistry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...