HELLO

February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day Dessert Tables

Get ready to have an aching in your sweet tooth!
 ***
I love Valentine's Day because I love hearts, the colors pink, red & white, desserts {and any sweet treat for that matter} and LOVE! I'm a sucker for dessert tables decorated Oh, so cute like with darling cake stands, jars and pedestals dripping with candy and pastries in coordinating colors. If you're looking to set up a dessert table of your own for you and your sweetheart {or little baby sweethearts} here are some {along with yummy dessert ideas} in my favorite colors to get inspired!
I like the simplicity of all the white with red accents and how the florals make this table.
{Images via Green Wedding Shoes styling by The Special Day}
{Rosette cupcakes via Flutterby Cakes}
These are so pretty it'd hurt to bite in to them...almost.

Red & White stripes + Milk glass=

{Images via Green Wedding Shoes styling by Punch}
{Cake via Sweetapolita}
Okay, I know this cake is huge but I just had to include it, it's amazing!! I'm in love with stripes so you'll notice a lot of them in this post :) Including in the trimming of this cake that is just like twine, so adorable. And the pretty flowers are done like fabric rosettes. Swoon.


{Images via Hostess with the Mostess styled by Anders Ruff Custom Designs}
Super cute ideas for kids with lots of pink and little hearts.
It's an extra treat if their birthday is on Valentine's.
{Red velvet cake balls via The Velveteen Baker}


{Mini baked donuts via My Baking Addiction}
{Ice cream cone cake pops via Bakerella}
Hope your Monday is off to a sweet start

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YUM! I wish I didn't have such a sweet tooth but I SO do. These all look so beautiful and delish!! I hope I get some sweet treats from my hubby this Vday!

I will NEVER tire of a sweets buffet...they are just the cutest thing ever!! Great post!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...