HELLO

November 14, 2011

Defining Decor: Canopy Beds

{All images were sourced as being from Tumblr if you have proper credit info please let me know)

Hi everyone, I've been away for a while but I'm back to post about one of my latest design loves, canopy beds. They're romantic, comfy and cozy, and add a soft touch to the bedroom. Above are some that I've stumbled upon on Pinterest and pinned to my Home Sweet Home board. I really like the bed tucked away in what used to be a closet, so genius. And with the curtains drawn no one would know what's behind them. Sheer chiffon doesn't close in space instead adds an airy feel, so pretty. Add a chandelier to create warm lighting and contrast. I'm definitely keeping these decor ideas in mind for a future bedroom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...