HELLO

March 30, 2011

Unique Measuring Spoons

Anthro via Sarah Klassen via Pinterest
Anthro
Anthro
Urban Outfitters
Bee Hive Kitchen Ware
Fred Flare
Anthro
Bee Hive Kitchen Ware
Urban Outfiters
Anthro
Fred Flare
I'm back from my extensive break! I had such a blast visiting friends back home, shopping and dining, of course. Now I'm back to my little blog and writing about all the little things that make me happy. I have a thing for unique, dainty and fun measuring spoons so here are some of my favorites! These can easily double as decor because of how pretty they are. Since I love to bake, I can never have too many measuring spoons and pretty ones don't hurt either. My favorite are the porcelain skeleton key spoons and the old-fashioned silver spoons grouped on a safety pin. Aren't those ice cream cone and diamond ring ones so fun?

Which ones do you like? Do you collect any kitchen tools?

2 comments:

Anna said...

Such pretty spoons! I actually got the top ones as a wedding gift, but they're so lovely I can't stand the thought of using them and getting them dirty :o)

Arleene said...

Yes, those are so dainty pretty! But it's nice to have them as a novelty even.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...