HELLO

September 12, 2011

Romantic Shabby-Chic Bridal Shower Florals

L | M | R
           Milk Glass   |  Mercury Glass 

Happy Monday! I'm so excited the weather is cooling of and it's slowly beginning to feel like Fall, I can't wait for rain actually. So I'm making all the florals for my friend's upcoming shower that I've been blogging about lately and I'm pretty excited. I don't have a lot of experience but enough to undertake the job. 

I have decided on using a mix of milk and mercury glass vessels to keep with the elegant, shabby-chic theme. As for the flowers, my ideal choices I'll be looking for are soft pink and peach roses, some lavender hydrangea, white or cream mums and maybe some sweet peas and dahlias if I'm lucky. The centerpieces will be eclectic and include vases of different sizes along with other decor like frames and teacups that will be sitting on doilies. I'm off to brain storm ideas and plan some more!    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...